Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bring on the zzzzz's

Dr. A prescribed some Flexeril for me in hopes that it would help me sleep better. The pharmacist, also a good friend of mine, recommended I start off by taking a 1/4 of a tablet since it seems to take longer than the indications read to clear your body. I am totally one of those "takes forever for medicine to go away" kinda people so I went for the 1/4 size last night. Still took me awhile to feel sleepy and head to bed, but seemed like I drifted off quicker. I did wake up in the middle of the night though. That was a bummer. However I can honestly say that when I got up this morning at 8:30 I felt a tad more energetic than usual. Not enough that I was jumping straight out of bed all raring to go, mind you, but it's something right? I was expecting to have a narcotic-like haze in my head and am pleased to say that wasn't the case. Again, I don't feel great but I'll take it. Tonight I'll try half a tab and see how that does me.

The eyes flared up and turned reddish/pink on me last night too. Guess I'll be seeing yet another doctor soon. Seriously, I am like so done with all of this crap. I just want to feel like a normal person again.

No comments: