Monday, April 23, 2007

So much for feeling good

Holy smokes. I haven't felt this bad in a long time. I feel like someone ran me over with a steamroller. I didn't want to take the Ultram today but since I am doing my best to give it a good shot, I did. I think I screwed up by only eating a biscotti for breakfast...with my cappuccino. Not the brightest move, I know. I can't say that that was the reason I have been feeling like crap all day, though, given I already felt horrid to begin with. As the day progressed I got worse and worse. Took a nap yet don't feel rested. I did at least break the low grade fever I had. At least for now, anyways.

My right eye is killing me. I put some drops in both (they are both dry and slightly red) which removed the red but didn't help the pain. I called my optometrist and he wants me to get in to see the optho so I have a call into their office as well. I just couldn't do it earlier in case they asked me to come in today. That would not have happened.

Thankfully the Ultram feels like it is FINALLY wearing off. I took one pill at 9 a.m. and it is now almost 5 p.m. I'm still dizzy from it. Takes me forever to metabolize meds.

I also have cramps. I seem to be noticing them more now that I know what's causing them and that it's not "normal post-hysterectomy" stuff. Feels like it used to when Aunt Flo came to visit.

It is days like this that have me questioning if I'm coming down with something or if it's all thanks to my auto-immune disorder(s). Days that make me think there is no way I can wait until May for answers or treatment.

No comments: