Sunday, April 22, 2007

Red eyes and Ultram

I started taking the Ultram every 4 hours this weekend to see if it would help the pain and if I could get over the dizziness. I think it's too soon to make a judgment call on the pain issue. There is some improvement yet not a ton. So we'll see how things go. I'm not feeling as dizzy yet I still feel pretty loopy. My husband has commented that I seem "quieter" which I know is from the Ultram. Definitely relaxes me. Weird thing is I do feel a bit more energized. Not sure if that's from getting more sleep over the weekend or from the pills. Time will tell.

My right eye is starting to turn red again, as is my left one. I figure if one or both are still red tomorrow I'll call the eye doctor and see what he says. I have a feeling this will be a recurrent issue w/whatever auto-immune disease is plaguing me. I can deal with it all but if it needs to be treated than I want to make sure I am doing just that. I really don't want to lose my eyes.

No comments: