Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still waiting

I left a message for Dr. S's MA on Monday morning and heard nothing. Tuesday passed without a phone call as well. I slept quite a bit both days, yet not as much as I had on Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday I had pulled up the OHSU website and was about to call the rheumatology department at 3:30'ish p.m. when the phone rang. It was Dr. S's MA wanting to know what all was going on. I filled her in, she told me she would pass it on to Dr. S, and we hung up. Later she called back for more info and again assured me that all of this would be on Dr. S's desk. I didn't hear anything last night, not that I thought I would.

I'm assuming that Dr. S is looking into everything and even talking with colleagues to see where I should go next. I do like her...I just wish the MA communicated more. Anyways, I will update when I have more information to update with. For now I am still upright and the pain isn't nearly as bad as this past weekend, although it is still there, and the nausea is hit or miss.

No comments: